文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 生活大爆炸第三季剧本18

生活大爆炸第三季剧本18

生活大爆炸第三季剧本18
生活大爆炸第三季剧本18

在"阿凡达"里面潘多拉星球的人做爱

Okay,in Avatar,when they have sex on Pandora,

就是把辫子结合在一起也就是说

they hook up their ponytails,so we know their ponytails 他们的辫子就像生殖器一样

are like their junk.

对啊... 所以呢?

Yeah... so?

所以他们骑马或者骑鸟

So,when they ride horses and fly on the birds,

也是用他们的辫子

they also use their ponytails.

你到底想说什么?

What's your point?

我想说如果我是马或者鸟

My point is,if I were a horse or a bird,

在詹姆斯·卡梅隆身旁肯定紧张死了

I'd be very nervous around James Cameron.

你真是奇怪

It amazes me how you constantly obsess

总是沉迷于一些科幻细节

over fictional details

现实生活中

when there are more important things

有更重要的事值得考虑

in the real world to worry about.

比如为什么威廉·夏特纳

For example,why wasn't William Shatner

没有出演新的"星际迷航"呢?

in the new Star Trek movie?

嘿Sheldon

Hey,Sheldon.

我刚才在楼上行政办公室

I was up in the administration office,

碰巧听到了

and I happened to overhear

今年科学领域

the name of the winner

校长奖得主的名字

of this year's Chancellor's Award for Science.

你是想拿我的贡献又被忽略这件事

And you want to rub my nose in the fact

来让我难堪?

that my contributions are being overlooked again? 我就是理论物理界的威廉·夏特纳

I am the William Shatner of theoretical physics.

好吧洗耳恭听

All right,I'll play.

今年他们又把奖给了哪个

What self-important,preening fraud

自以为是洋洋自得的骗子?

are they honoring this year?

噢很高兴你这么问就是你

Oh,I'm so glad you asked it like that. You.

- 我得奖了? - 你得奖了

- I won? - You won.

我得奖了!

I won!

太令人鸡冻了

This is astonishing.

倒不是因为是我得了奖... 没人比我更该得这个奖Not that I won the award... no one deserves it more. 其实是我说错了

Actually,I guess I misspoke.

不是鸡冻是必然

It's not astonishing,more like inevitable.

我应该先干嘛呢

I'm not sure what to do first.

可能应该先打电话告诉我妈妈

Maybe I should call my mother.

等等! 我知道了... 我要先自我采访一下

Wait! I know... I'm going to conduct an interview

再传到网上去

with myself and post it online.

好事啊

Well,good for him.

是啊这个理论物理界的威廉·夏特纳

Yeah,the one thing the William Shatner

是需要再自负一点

of theoretical physics needed was an ego boost.

是不是感觉那长矛

Didn't it look like that spear

直接刺穿你的头骨?

was going to go right through your skull?

没觉得

No.

嘿你在7-11便利店不买思乐冰饮料

Hey,you didn't want a Slurpee at 7-Eleven,

就没有3D眼镜赠品

you don't get glasses.

噢肯定又有人打电话来祝贺我了

Oh,that will be another congratulatory call for me. 嗯静音

Uh,mute,please.

等等等会... 火焰箭来了

Wait,wait. Hang on... flaming arrow.

你好?

Hello?

噢Morton校长近来可好先生?

Oh,Chancellor Morton,how are you,sir?

是啊我在等您的电话

Yes,I was expecting your call.

三年前

Three years ago.

我知道了

I see.

等等如果我不发言会怎么样?

Wait. What happens if I choose not to give a speech? 嗯嗯

Uh-huh.

那如果我不想奖励被没收呢?

And if I don't want to forfeit the award?

你想的办法倒是简单

Well,you've got that tied up in a neat little bow.

好吧

All right.

谢谢了

Thank you.

出问题了

Problem.

怎么啦?

What?

他们希望我在颁奖晚会上发言

They expect me to give a speech at the banquet.

我可不会

I can't give a speech.

不是吧你搞错了

Well,no,you're mistaken.

你整天都在发言

You give speeches all the time.

你不会的是闭嘴

What you can't do is shut up.

对啊看电影之前

Yeah,before the movie,

你就鳄梨沙拉酱为什么变黄演讲了20分钟

you did 20 minutes on why guacamole turns brown. 它就是在你长篇大论的时候变黄的

It turned brown while you were talking.

和少数人说话我还挺自在的

I am perfectly comfortable speaking to small groups. 但是人多了我就说不出来了

I cannot speak to large crowds.

你觉得怎么样算人多?

What,to you,is a large crowd?

人多到可以踩死我就算多了

Any group big enough to trample me to death.

一般来说就是36个大人或者70个小孩

General rule of thumb is 36 adults or 70 children. Sheldon 祝贺你啊

Sheldon,congratulations.

我从餐厅里给你带了奶酪蛋糕

Brought you a cheesecake from work.

是庆祝你获奖了

You know,'cause of your award,

不是因为餐馆工在上面打了喷嚏

not because a busboy sneezed on it.

- 我不领奖了- 为什么?

- I'm not accepting the award. - Why not?

没想到伟大的Sheldon Cooper也会怯场吧

Turns out the great Sheldon Cooper has stage fright. 这可不是退缩的借口

That's no reason to back out.

我以前在高中也得到过一项荣誉

You know,I once got a pretty big honor

当时我也很怕

in high school,and I was terrified

在众人面前亮相

about appearing in front of a big crowd,

但是我克服了结果呢

but I went through with it,and you know what?

作为漂亮女王团的一名成员

The world looked pretty darn good

坐在福特F-150车后头的干草堆上

sitting on a haystack in the back of a Ford F-150

我感觉世界美得不得了

as a member of the Corn Queen's court.

谢了

Thank you.

对了我要是被提名为乡下人和平奖

Yeah,I'll bear that in mind

我肯定记住你的话

if I'm ever nominated for the Hillbilly Peace Prize. Sheldon 你太荒谬了

Sheldon,you're being ridiculous.

我有吗?

Am I?

给你们说个故事吧

Let me tell you a story.

上哪儿去找需要的70个小孩?

Where's 70 children when you need them?

我14岁的时候以Summa cum laude从大学毕业

I was 14 and graduating summa cum laude from college. "Summa cum laude" 是拉丁语"最高荣誉"的意思"Summa cum laude" is Latin for "with highest honors."

我特别喜欢你总是直接跳过

I just love how you always skip

没人发问的地方

over the part where no one asks.

我作为学生代表要致告别辞

I was valedictorian and expected to give an address.

直到现在我都还记得当时

Even now,I can remember that moment

我走上讲台注视人群

when I walked up to the podium and looked out at the crowd. 肯定有好几千人

There must have been thousands of people.

我的心扑通扑通直跳

My heart started pounding in my chest.

结果我呼吸过猛

I began to hyperventilate.

视线开始模糊之后就...

My vision became blurry,and before I knew it...

噢天哪

Oh,dear.

噢上帝啊

Oh,my God.

Sheldon啊?

Sheldon?

Sheldon 你没事吧?

Sheldon,are you okay?

别踩着我了

Don't trample me.

得了吧母亲大人

Come on,Mother.

你明明知道我为啥不能接受那个奖

You know why I can't accept the award.

恕我直言我没觉得祈祷能帮上啥忙

With all due respect,I don't think praying will help. 不我没听过"主啊请掌控这命运之轮"这首歌No,I have not heard the song,"Jesus,Take the Wheel." 停停停停停停

No,no,no,no,no,no,no.

你不用给我唱

You don't need to start singing it.

是的我自己会去iTunes下载的母亲大人

Yes,I'll buy it on the iTunes,Mother.

再见母亲大人

Good-bye,Mother.

你们好

Hello.

快坐下

Sit down.

我们想和你谈谈

We want to talk to you.

我犯错了吗?

Am I in trouble?

我妈给你打电话了?

Did my mother call you?

快坐吧

Just sit.

我们觉得能帮你克服怯场

We think we can help you with your stage fright.

哦是吗

Oh,I doubt that.

我比你们都聪明

I haven't figured out a way,

但仍未想出解决方案

and I'm much smarter than all of you.

没错但一个诸葛亮却抵不过三个臭皮匠

Yes,but you're not smarter than all of us put together. 哦抱歉

Oh,I'm sorry.

我就是那个意思

That is what I meant.

算了总之你的问题是

Okay. Your problem is,

你想单靠自己来解决这个问题

you're trying to do this all by yourself.

我们可以帮你做你的后备

We can help you. We can be your team.

就像X教授和他的X战警

Like,uh,Professor Xavier and his X-Men.

我的确喜欢X战警

I do like the X-Men.

我看过X战警吗?

Did I see X-Men?

我们上周才看过啊

Yeah,we watched it last week.

你还说你很喜欢

You said you liked it.

哦亲爱的我说过很多东西

Oh. I say a lot of things,sweetie.

那么Sheldon 你觉得如何?

So,how about it,Sheldon?

不知道

I don't know.

如果你们是我的X战警那你们有什么样的能力?

If you're my X-Men,what are your powers?

嗯我可以带你购物

Okay. Well,I am going to take you shopping,

买套体面的西服

get you a nice suit.

为你增添信心

Might give you more confidence.

这又不是什么突变让你能

That's not exactly a mutation that would get you

进入X教授为天赋异禀的少年而设的学校算了继续吧into Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters,but go on. Leonard呢?

Leonard?

我能试着分析你

I thought I could try to analyze you

找出怯场的根源

and get to the root of your anxiety.

你有资格了解我的脑内结构吗?

What qualifies you to attempt to understand my mind?

我老妈是个德高望重的精神科医生

My mother is a highly regarded psychiatrist,

自从她说我过于依赖母乳后

and I've been in therapy ever since she accused me

而且我就一直在接受治疗

of breast-feeding codependently.

Raj说他能教你...

Raj says he can teach you...

叫啥名字?

What did you call it?

没明白... 反正是一些印度冥想之类的邪门偏方

I don't know... some Indian meditation crap.

懂了

I see.

好吧鉴于其他人

Well,I assume,since the rest of you

的办法都不怎么高明我假设

have set the bar so low,you're saving

你把最出彩的留着压轴

the most impressive contribution for last.

说吧Howard

Go ahead,Howard.

给我点惊喜

Dazzle me.

我的能力就是假装

My power is the ability to pretend

不知道你有那个怪毛病

like I give a damn about your piddily-ass problems.

老兄这可是全天候服务啊

And that's 24-seven,buddy.

我很感谢你的伪装

And I appreciate the pretense.

那么Sheldon 你觉得如何?

So,what do you say,Sheldon?

我们足够成为你的X战警吗?

Are we your X-Men?

不行

No.

X战警是以Charles Xavier的姓氏首字母命名的

The X-Men were named for the "X" in Charles Xavier.

我叫Sheldon Cooper 自然得叫C战警(与"精液"谐音)啦Since I am Sheldon Cooper,you will be my C-Men.

哦这名字真瞎

Oh,that's not a good name.

好了Sheldon

Okay,Sheldon.

我将要引领你

I'm going to be leading you

进入一系列冥想练习

through a series of meditation exercises.

这套方法源自古代印度的宗教领袖

These methods come from the ancient gurus of India 用来帮助克服自身的恐惧

and have helped me overcome my own fears.

可你到现在还不能跟女人讲话

And yet,you can't speak to women.

没错但多谢冥想我已经能

True,but thanks to meditation,I am able to stay

和女人们共处一室且不会紧张到要小便

in the same room with them without urinating.

现在... 请闭上你的眼睛

Now... close your eyes.

可以但别打我

Okay,but don't punch me.

啥?

What?

小时候我妹妹跟我说

When I was little,my sister would say to me,

"闭上眼睛我给你一个惊喜"

"Close your eyes,you'll get a surprise,"

然后就打了我一拳

and then she'd punch me.

我不会打你的

I'm not going to punch you.

我妹以前也这么说

That's what my sister used to say.

你还想不想做了?

Do you want to do this or not?

抱歉继续

I'm sorry. Proceed.

很好

All right.

想象你身处在一个地方

Imagine yourself in the one place

能让你有家的感觉

you feel most at home.

在哪儿?

Where is that?

模拟城市(热销游戏)

更具体地说是我设计的模拟城市...

More specifically,the Sim City I designed...

"谢耳朵大都市"

Sheldonopolis.

好吧你在"谢耳朵大都市"

Okay,you're in Sheldonopolis.

能否再具体点?

Where exactly?

"谢耳朵广场"? 还是"谢耳朵塔"?

Sheldon Square? Sheldon Towers?

还是"谢耳朵勇士"的大本营"谢耳朵体育场" ? Sheldon Stadium,home of the Fighting Sheldons?

你爱哪儿哪儿去

Whatever you like.

我还以为这是引导冥想呢

I thought this was supposed to be a guided meditation. 好吧你在"谢耳朵广场"

Fine. You're in Sheldon Square.

真的吗? 这个时间点?

Really? This time of year?

可能会很冷啊

It's a bit nippy.

那你不会穿件毛衣

Then,put on a sweater.

那就假设我跑到商业区

Suppose I could run downtown

在"谢尔玛"(音似沃尔玛)买了些东西

and pick up something at Shel-Mart.

随便啦快去买件毛衣就行了

Yeah,whatever. Just go buy a sweater.

知道吗"谢尔玛"的好处就是是我开的

You know,the nice thing about Shel-Mart is I own it, 所以我能打85折

so I get a 15% discount.

行那个破店是你开的

You own the damn thing.

赶快去买件毛衣吧!

Just take a freaking sweater!

拜托上一季度我获得的盈利

Look,I didn't turn a profit last quarter

可不是随便卖卖库存就能做到的

by taking product off the shelves willy-nilly.

好了

你已经买了毛衣这会儿在"谢耳朵广场"上

You've paid for a sweater,and you're in Sheldon Square. 等下

Hang on.

我买了件开襟羊毛衫得先把扣子扣好

It's a cardigan. I have to button it.

哦糟了

Oh,no.

又怎么了?

What now?

一只哥斯拉模样的怪兽走过来了

A Godzilla-like monster is approaching the city.

我要保护我的人民

I have to get my people to safety.

"谢耳朵大都市"的市民们我是市长先生

People of Sheldonopolis,this is your mayor.

快跟我走

Follow me.

小孩们跑不动就算了扔下吧

If the children can't run,leave them behind.

哦原来是假想恐怖!

Oh,the simulated horror!

Raj 人呢?

Raj?

唉早就料到了

Just as I suspected.

冥想完全就是废话连篇

Meditation is nothing but hokum.

我很怀疑你的假设

I question your premise.

一件新西服怎么能起到防止

How is a new suit going to prevent me

我在舞厅所有人面前不晕倒呢?

from passing out in front of a ballroom full of people? 它可以给你增加信心

It'll give you confidence.

每当有什么事情压得我透不过气时

You know,sometimes when I'm feeling all stressed out 我便出去逛街买件可爱的上衣

about something,I go out and buy a cute top

或是件好玩的裙子之后我就有了崭新的生活观

or a fun skirt and I have a whole new outlook on life. 难道你最后没发现

Don't you eventually realize

穿上可爱上衣穿上好玩裙子后

you're just the same stressed out person

还是饱受压力困扰吗?

in a cute top or a fun skirt?

买好鞋子后我会有这种感觉

Yeah,that's when I buy shoes.

来看看这都有些什么货

Now,let's see what we've got.

噢!

Ooh!

这件不错

This is nice.

可是单色的

It's only one color.

是的咋了?

Yeah,so?

才一种颜色的衣服哪里值这么多钱

That's a lot of money for only one color.

好吧

Fine.

你自己挑选你喜欢的好了

Why don't you pick out what you like.

Hmm.

这件穿上挺像犀利哥的

This is pretty sharp.

像你个大头鬼

No. You're wrong.

这件太棒了

This is great.

六岁时我有件一模一样的

I had a suit like this when I was six.

好了这件一定可以了吧

Okay,I think we have a winner.

你从哪翻出来的这玩意?

Where the hell'd you find that?

就舞会专柜那

In the prom department.

太荒唐了

It's ridiculous.

亏你还是漂亮女王团的前成员(该团成员的着装偏好白色) Says the former member of the Corn Queen's Court.

求你试试这件吧

Please just try this one on.

好吧

Okay.

反正我现在穿啥

But anything I put on now

你都会指责一大通

is only going to suffer in comparison.

这也太荒唐了

This is absurd.

简直就是个小丑

I look like a clown.

那么Sheldon...

So,Sheldon...

近来可好?

how you doing?

你的心理治疗谈话就这样开篇?

That's how you start a psychotherapy session?

"近来可好?"

"How am I doing?"

你可是承诺说要在我的潜意识里

I was promised a riverboat journey

带我进入丛林中开始一段河船冒险之旅

into the jungles of my subconscious.

结果你跟我说的话与在Ralph意式餐厅

Instead,I get the same question I hear

为我切大红肠的女服务生的话是一样的

from the lady who slices my bologna at Ralph's.

抱歉我重来

I'm sorry,I'll start again.

先诉说我做的梦的话对你是不是有帮助?

Would it be helpful to you if I told you about my dreams? 不清楚也许会吧

Um,I don't know,maybe.

我最近做了一个梦我是个巨人

I recently had a dream that I was a giant.

但周围的事物也变的无比巨大

But everything around me was to scale,

看上去没什么异常

so it all looked normal.

如果周围事物都变大的话

How did you know you were a giant

你是怎么发现自己成了巨人的?

if everything was to scale?

我穿的裤子是一百万码的

I was wearing size a million pants.

我们还是正常聊天吧?

Why don't we just talk?

好的

Ah.

纯粹的聊天

The talking cure.

经典弗洛伊德派真好

Classical Freudian. Good choice.

如果这样有助于快点解决问题的话

If it will help speed things along,

我的标准罗夏墨迹测验(弗洛伊德的经典投射法人格测验)答案是uh,my answers to the standard Rorschach inkblot test are

A 一只蝙蝠

B 一只蝙蝠

A) a bat,B) a bat,

C 一只蝙蝠

C) a bat,

D 我爸用皮下注射针头杀害了我妈

and D) my father killing my mother with a hypodermic needle.

还是我来说吧?

Why don't I just start?

有时候

Sometimes

人们拒绝赞扬

people have trouble accepting accolades

是因为潜意识里觉得自己配不上

if,on a subconscious level,they don't feel they deserve them.

你有没有觉得现在我们就是这种情况?

Do you think maybe that's what's happening here?

你说呢Leonard?

Really,Leonard?

你是又想用阿德勒的"自卑情节"学说

You're just going to try to recycle Adler's doctrine

来忽悠我了?

of the inferiority complex?

那我还不如去找Ralph意式餐厅那位服务生呢

I could probably get that from the woman at Ralph's.

她还会让我免费试吃几块奶酪呢

And she'd let me taste some pieces of cheese for free.

但那或许就是你的结症所在

But it could be part of your problem.

我给你举个例子吧

Let me give you an example.

当我八岁的时候

When I was eight,

我做了一个叫"听古典音乐能加速菜豆的生长"的实验

I won a ribbon at the science fair

在科学展览得了奖章

for my project,"Do Lima Beans Grow Better to Classical Music." 可我妈说那不过是

But my mother pointed out

我哥作品的老调重弹

that it was just a rehash of my brother's earlier

他的实验是"听摇滚音乐能减缓菜豆的生长"

"Do Lima Beans Grow Worse to Rock & Roll."

我觉得很内疚便把奖章还了回去

I felt so guilty,I gave the ribbon back.

哦你是什么感觉呢?

And how did that make you feel?

糟透了

Terrible.

我做那个实验花了好大力气

I worked really hard on that project.

为了等菜豆发芽

I stayed up all night singing the clown's aria from Pagliacci

我唱了一夜歌剧"丑角"中的"小丑咏叹调"

to a lima bean sprout.

继续诉说

Go on.

又不是我的错

It wasn't my fault.

我从没看过我哥的项目

I had never seen my brother's project.

我妈本可以提前告诉我

And my mother could have told me before

而不是在颁奖仪式上当着所有人的面前

instead of at the ceremony in front of everyone.

哦我能听出来

So,I hear you saying

你很生你妈的气

you're angry with your mother.

太对了我是生我妈的气

Damn right,I'm angry with my mother.

看在上帝的份上那年我才8岁

For God's sake,I was eight years old.

她当众羞辱了我

She humiliated me.

就是从那时起我又开始尿床了

That's when the bed-wetting started again.

谢谢你Leonard

Thank you,Leonard.

谢我什么?

For what?

如果像你这样受过如此打击的人

If someone as damaged as you

每天都能从床上爬起来面对生活

can find his way to crawl out of bed each morning,

那我也能应付一个简单的颁奖仪式

I think I can face a simple award ceremony.

等等这就完了?

Wait,that's it?

我想着我们要进行一整个小时呢!

I thought we had a whole hour!

女士们先生们晚上好

Good evening,ladies and gentlemen.

我是Leonard Hofstadter博士

My name is Dr. Leonard Hofstadter,

很荣幸能够在这里介绍本年度

and it is my very great honor to introduce the winner

总理科学奖的获奖者

of this year's Chancellor's Award for Science

我最好的朋友Sheldon Cooper博士

and my good friend,Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

在介绍他之前

But before I do,

我想先和各位分享一封来自

I'd like to share with you a letter from Sheldon's mother, 今晚不在场的Sheldon的母亲的信

who couldn't be here tonight.

很温馨吧?

Isn't that nice?

他母亲还专门写了封信

His mother sent him a letter.

她为他而自豪

She's proud of him.

我多希望自己也能有这种经历

I wonder what that feels like.

总之

Anyway,

"亲爱的Shelly"

"Dear Shelly."

这是她对他的爱称

That's what she calls him.

Shelly... 这是小名

Shelly... it's a pet name.

你们知道我母亲给我取的小名是什么吗? You know what my mother's pet name for me is? 就是Leonard

Leonard.

跑题了哈

But I digress.

"亲爱的Shelly..."

"Dear Shelly..."

哦天啊

Oh,dear.

怎么了?

What's the matter?

我有点儿晕了

I'm getting dizzy.

别紧张

Don't worry.

你的C战警就在你旁边

You're surrounded by your C-Men.

我不行了

I can't do this.

我要晕倒了

I'm going to faint.

给喝点儿

Here,drink this.

会让你放松点儿

It'll relax you.

酒?

Alcohol?

我不喝酒

I don't drink alcohol.

那就算了晕吧

Fine,faint.

没什么变化

I don't feel different.

这酒是次品

This alcohol is defective.

来试试这个管用不

Here,see if this one works.

首先

First of all,

这两个实验完全不一样

the projects were totally different.

我是想表现出

I was showing

用古典音乐培育菜豆可以

that classical music nurtures lima beans

促进它们生长但是我妈妈

and makes them grow,but my mother

根本不听我的

didn't hear me.

如果你们想知道

If you'd like to look at the relationship

培育和生长的关系我要说明的是

between nurturing and growth,I'd like to point out

我哥哥足足比我高了八英寸!

that my brother is eight inches taller than me.

我准备好了

I'm ready.

Oh.

好的

Right.

女士们先生们有请我们的贵宾

Ladies and gentlemen,our guest of honor

Sheldon Cooper博士

Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

谢谢啦小矮个接下来就是我的时间啦Thanks,shorty,I'll take it from here.

好的你们想要找点儿乐子吗?

All right,you people ready to have some fun?

你们懂不懂

You have a basic

微分的基本概念?

understanding of differential calculus

有没有至少学过一年的代数拓扑?

and at least one year of algebraic topology?

好的我要开始讲笑话了

Well,then here come the jokes.

小鸡为什么要穿麦比乌斯圈(拓扑学中的单面环)? Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?

为了去同一边... 对了!

To get to the same side... bazinga!

下一个一个中子走进一家酒吧问道

All right,a neutron walks into a bar and asks,

"一杯酒多钱?"

"How much for a drink?"

酒保说"对你免费"(与"无电荷"谐音)

The bartender says,"For you,no charge."

在听吗?

Hello?

我知道你们就在那

I know you're out there.

我可以听到你们在呼进氧气

I can hear you metabolizing oxygen

呼出二氧化碳

and expelling carbon dioxide.

在座有很多学术界的权威人士

Looks like we have some academic dignitaries in the audience. 地理系的Randall博士...

Dr. Randall from the geology department...

[跟take for granted谐音]

唯一一位别人说他"花岗岩脑袋" 也很开心的少有之人only man who's happy when they take his work for granite.

哈哈哈!

Ba-da cha!

我开地理学家的玩笑呢

I kid the geologists,of course,

只是因为我对这个领域很不屑

but it's only 'cause I have no respect for the field.

接下来我们严肃点

Let's get serious for a moment.

我们为什么会在这里?

Why are we all here?

因为我们都是科学家

'Cause we're scientists.

科学家研究什么呢?

And what do scientists study?

宇宙

The universe.

宇宙是由什么组成的呢?

And what's the universe made of?

很高兴你们问了这个问题

I am so glad you asked.

[The Element's Song 化学元素周期表歌]

* 它含有锑啊*

* There's antimony *

* 有砷啊铝啊硒啊*

* arsenic,aluminum,selenium *

* 有氢啊氧啊氮啊铼啊*

* and hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen and rhenium * * 还有镍啊钕啊镎啊锗啊*

* and nickel,neodymium,neptunium,germanium *

大家一起来!

Everybody!

* 有铁啊有镅啊*

* and iron,americium *

* 有钌啊铀啊铕啊锆啊*

* ruthenium,uranium,europium,zirconium,*

* 有镥啊有钒啊*

* lutetium,vanadium *

亚裔唱!

Just the Asians!

* 还有镧啊锇啊*

* and lanthanum and osmium *

* 有砹啊有镭啊... *

* and astatine and radium... *

Penny Leonard啊

Penny,Leonard.

你们能不能回答我

Would you be able to answer some questions

昨晚发生了什么?

I'm having about the events of last night?

好的

Sure.

第一个问题...

Question one...

我的裤子呢?

where are my pants?

你可以上YouTube看看

You might want to check YouTube.

搜什么?

What do I search?

已经缓冲好了直接播放吧

It's already loaded. Just hit play.

好的现在我们开始探讨数学吧

All right,people,let's get down to the math.

是三维思想

It is only three dimensional thinking

限制了我们的想象

that limits our imagination.

我能从头上把裤子脱下吗?

Can I take my pants off over my head?

当然不行

生活大爆炸第四季 第一集 台词整理

Howard: And now the Kung Pao Chicken. 这是宫保鸡丁。 -Leonard: Ah, yeah. Wow. 啊,好,哇。 -Raj: Smooth. 厉害。 -Howard: And finally, my Moo Shu Pork. 最后,是我的木须肉。 -Raj: Whoo-hoo! 哇塞! -Howard: Oh, there you have it, gentlemen. Our entire dinner unpacked by robot.好了,先生们,你们都看到了机器人已经把所有饭菜取出来了。-Raj: And it only took 28 minutes. 仅仅花了28分钟时间。 -Sheldon: Impressive, but we must be cautious. 真不错啊,不过我们得小心点。 -Howard: Why? 为什么? -Sheldon: Today, it's a Chinese food retrieval robot. Tomorrow, it travels back in time and tries to kill Sarah Connor. 今天,这是个中餐传递机器人,明天,它会及时地穿越时空,回去谋杀Sarah Connor(终结者外传女主人公)。 -Leonard: I don't think that's going to happen, Sheldon. Sheldon 我可不相信会发生这样的事情。 -Sheldon: No one ever does. That's why it happens.。没人相信所以才会发生啊。 -Penny: Hey. Is the food here? Ooh. What's that? 嘿,外卖都到了? 哇,那是什么? -Howard: That, dear lady, is the Wolowitz Programmable Hand, designed

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第10集

莱纳德看我的 Hey, Leonard, check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard, she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food. 不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No. It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up, my nerdizzles?

拉杰谢尔顿 Raj, Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello. Leonard, Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 - Yeah. - Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的Bernadette, say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本

莱纳德看我的 Hey,Leonard,check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard,she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food.不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No.It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up,my nerdizzles? 拉杰谢尔顿 Raj,Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello.Leonard,Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 -Yeah.-Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的 Bernadette,say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本14

你发什么疯呢 Whatcha doing? 我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果 I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image 来激活我的上丘脑 so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain. 真有趣 Interesting. 我一般喝点咖啡就行了 I usually just have coffee. 你彻夜未眠吗 You've been up all night? 早上了吗 Is it morning? 是的 Yes. 那我就是彻夜未眠了 Then I've been up all night. 你卡壳了 And you're stuck? 要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑 Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus? 真抱歉亲爱的喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你 Oh,sorry,sweetie,I can't help you till I've had my coffee. 佩妮我早就告诉过你你要不把他关到他房间里Penny,I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night 他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜 he just runs around the apartment. 现在又是在干嘛 What is he doing now? 他要不是在分解公式的项 Hmm,he's either isolating the terms 一一检验的话 of his formula and examining them individually, 就是在... or... 寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后 looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand 让短吻鳄吞噬的手 after Peter Pan cut it off. 虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的 Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile, 不是短吻鳄 not an alligator.

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E10

Series 4 Episode 10 – The Alien Parasite Hypothesis Scene: The apartment. Sheldon:Clarify something for me. Isn’t the point of a communal meal the exchange of ideas and opinions? An opportunity to consider important issues of the day? Leonard: It is. You just kind of put a damper on things when you said, the next person I see talking with food in their mouth will be put to death. Sheldon: Well, we could argue about who said what all night long, but to set things back on course, I will propose a new topic of conversation. Leonard: Great. Sheldon: What is the best number? By the way, there’s only one correct answer. Raj: Five million, three hundred eighteen thousand and eight? Sheldon: Wrong. The best number is 73. You’re probably wondering why. Leonard: No. Howard: Uh-uh. Raj: We’re good. Sheldon: 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th, and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying, hang on to your hats, seven and three. Eh? Eh? Did I lie? Leonard: We get it. 73 is the Chuck Norris of numbers. Sheldon: Chuck Norris wishes. In binary, 73 is a palindrome, one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one which backwards is one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one, exactly the same. All Chuck Norris backwards gets you is Sirron Kcuhc. Raj: Just for the record, when you enter five million three hundred eighteen thousand and eight in a calculator, upside-down it spells boobies. Leonard: Remember when you were wondering why the girls didn’t want to eat with us tonight? Howard: Yeah, I get it now. Scene: A bar. Penny: I love your little heart locket, Bernadette. Bernadette: Oh, thanks. Howard gave it to me. It’s the cutest thing. Every time I have dinner with his mom, the next day I get jewellery. Amy: Did you know that the iconic Valentine’s heart shape is not actuall y based on the shape of a human heart, but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over? Penny: Oh, so I spent seventh grade dotting my I’s with little asses? Cool. Zack: Hey, Penny, how’s it going? Penny: Hey, Zack, what are you doing here? Zack: My dad’s company prints the menus for this place. I’m just dropping off some new ones laminated. Makes ‘em easier to clean if people throw up on ‘em. Guess how I got the idea? Penny: Yeah, I got it, I got it. Uh, Zack, these are my friends Bernadette and Amy. Bernadette: Hi. Zack: Hey. Amy: Hoo. Zack: Okay, well, it was good to see you. Penny: Yeah, you, too. Bernadette: He’s really cute. How do you know him? Penny: Oh, we went out a couple of times. Amy: I’m often flummoxed by current slang. Does went out mean had intercourse? Bernadette: Yes. Penny: No, no. But in this case, yes.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E15

嗯我也想你了亲爱的 Yeah,I miss you,too,sweetie. 我得挂了晚上见吧 Listen,I got to go,but I'll see you tonight? 好的 Okay. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 不你先挂嘛 No,you hang up first. 喂 Hello? 老兄我为你好不容易找到个女朋友而高兴 Dude,I'm glad you finally got a girlfriend, 但你非得当着我们这些光棍的面 but do you have to do all that lovey-dovey stuff 玩那套你亲我热的把戏吗 in front of those of us who don't? 事实上他也许该当如此 Actually,he might have to. 在经济学里有种概念被称之为地位商品 There's an economic concept known as a positional good 它只在持有人手中才能彰显其价值 in which an object is only valued by the possessor 因为其他人无法拥有 because it's not possessed by others. 这个词由经济学家弗列得·赫希杜撰于1976年 The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch 用来取代更口语化但并不准确的"哦也-哦也"[嘲讽] to replace the more colloquial,but less precise "neener-neener." 才不是呢 That's not true. 我的快乐不是建立于 My happiness is not dependent 挚友的杯具与孤独之上的 on my best friend being miserable and alone. 谢谢 Thank you. 当然要说我没得儿意地笑肯定是说谎了 Although,I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit of a perk.

生活大爆炸剧本

站住 Hold. 干嘛 What? 解释你为什么打喷嚏 Explain your sneeze. 什么 I'm sorry? -你有过敏症吗-没有 - Do you have allergies? - No. 你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗 Is there too much pepper on your salad? 我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉 I don't put pepper on salads. 够了坐那边去 I've heard enough. Sit over there. 别这样我不想一个人坐 Oh,come on.I don't want to sit by myself. [美国伤寒带菌者] 当年伤寒玛丽也这么说 That's what Typhoid Mary said, 显然她朋友让步了所以都病了 And clearly,her friends buckled. 伙计们帮帮我 Guys,help me. 谢尔顿别这样 Sheldon,come on. 不就是一个喷嚏嘛 Yeah,it's just one sneeze. -自个坐去吧-再见兄弟 - You're on your own. - See you,buddy. 莱纳德我有东西给你看 Oh,Leonard,I have something for you. 根据室友协议 Per our roommate agreement,this is 这是提前24小时通知 Your 24-hour notice that I will be having 我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚 A non-related female spending two nights in our apartment. 你说的无血缘关系的女性 When you say "non-related female," 应该指人类吧 You still mean human,right? 当然

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3中英文对照台词

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演. 台词: -Leonard: How about an acetylene torch? acetylene torch: 乙炔焊炬 用乙炔焊炬怎么样? -Howard: Okay, I can't believe this needs to be said out loud. loud: 响亮地,大声地 我真不敢相信我要大声说出来, No pulling, no saws, no torches. 不要拉,不要锯,不要焊炬。 -Leonard: Well, then what do you want us to do? 好吧,那你要我们怎么做? -Woman: Howard, I made cookies for you cookies: 饼干

Howard我给你和你的小朋友们 and your little friends! 做了饼干。 -Howard: That's great, Mom, thanks! 那太好了,妈妈,谢谢。 -Woman: I'll bring them up with some Hawaiian Punch! Hawaiian punch: 夏威夷混合果汁 我会把它们和夏威夷鸡尾酒一起送去。 -Howard: Don't come up here! 不要上来! -Woman: Why not?! Are you ashamed of your mother?! be ashamed of: 难为情,对…感到羞耻 为什么不?! 你以你妈为耻?! -Howard: Yes, but that's not the point! 是的,但那不是重点! Get me out of here. 把我从这里弄走。 -Leonard: You have any ideas, Raj? 你有什么主意吗,Raj? -Raj: Right now, all I can think about is cookies and Hawaiian Punch. 现在,我能想到的只有饼干和夏威夷鸡尾酒。

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E6

风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 不好意思 Excuse me. 你们误用了"嗬"这个词 You're misusing the word "ho." 这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词 It's an interjection used to call attention 而不是物体例如"停下嗬" to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,"Land,ho!" 或者"向西嗬" Or,uh,"Westward,ho!" 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 各位好在忙什么 Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'? 出去发现电的存在吗 Going out to discover electricity? 如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果 If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin, 他没有"发现电的存在" he did not "discover electricity," 他只是利用风筝证明 he merely used a kite to determine 闪电"带"电 that lightning "consists" of electricity. 他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉 He also invented the Franklin stove, 双光眼镜和灵活导尿管 bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter. 风筝嗬 Kites,ho. 我们准备去斗风筝 We're heading out for some kite fighting. -斗风筝-对 - "Kite fighting"? - Oh,yeah. 一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动 It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport. 其实割到喉咙的风险很低 Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low. 另外严重被线擦伤才是真实 On the other hand,severe string burn is a real

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

一切都好 Okay-dokay. 每次看这部电影我都很困惑 This movie baffles me every time we watch it. 什么意思 What do you mean? 指南说得一清二楚 The instructions are very clear: 午夜后别喂魔怪 "don't feed the gremlins after midnight." 别弄湿魔怪 "don't get the gremlins wet." 这能有多难 How hard is that? 伙计们好啊 Hi,guys. 好啊亲爱的 Hi,honey. 好 Hey. 都已经是"亲爱的"啦 Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?

对自从他们发展至肉体关系 Yes. Since their relationship become carnal, 佩妮就升级了对他的爱称 Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment, 跟她称为"甜心"的人区分 Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie," 通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意 Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult. 别这么无聊"甜心" You're boring people,"sweetie". 但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺 Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely. 你们在干什么 So,what are you guys doing? 庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日 Celebrating Columbus day. 我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》 We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes. 都是克里斯·哥伦布的作品 They're all written by Chris Columbus. 好啊 Okay.

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第23集

'cause you know I'll do it! 搞定激光接上电源了 Ok,we've got the power to the laser. 我应该带把伞来的 I should've brought an umbrella. 作甚啊又不会下雨 What for? It's not gonna rain. 我知道 I know that. 但我如此白嫩的肌肤还是有可能被月光灼伤的 But with skin as fair as mine,moon burn is real possibility. 这是个"逗你玩儿" 对吧 That's a "Bazinga," Right? 我的巅峰之作你觉得呢 One of my best,don't you think? 霍华德你要不要再检查一下 Howard,do you want to double-check 激光上的赤道仪装置 the equatorial mount on the laser? 我们得把它锁定到"宁静之海"上[月面某部名称] We need it locked onto the Sea of Tranquility. 没问题

You got it. 天拉杰别这样 Oh,Raj,no. 人们花了无数美元发明了英特网 Billions of dollars have gone into inventing the Internet 并在上面发了无数艳照 and filling it with pictures of naked women, 就是为了让我们不需要通过窗户来偷窥啊 so we don't have to peep through windows. 我才没有呢 It's not like that. 我只不过在看别人的电视而已 I'm watching someone's TV. 正在播《傲骨贤妻》呢 The Good Wife is on. 告诉你这就是我的新《实习医生格蕾》 I tell you,this is my new Grey's Anatomy. 莱纳德莱纳德 Leonard,Leonard. 那是啥那是啥 What is that? What is that? 别紧张不就是只脏袜子嘛

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词02

谢尔顿你错了 Sheldon,you're wrong. 金刚狼出生时没有骨爪 Wolverine was not born with bone claws. 霍华德 Howard, 你知道我是个聪明绝顶的人 you know me to be a very smart man. 我要是错了我能不知道吗 Don't you think if I were wrong,I'd know it? -首先... -算了吧 - Okay,first of all... - Give it up,dude. 别跟疯子争辩了 You're arguing with a crazy person. 我不是疯子 I'm not crazy. 我妈妈带我去检测过 My mother had me tested. -伙计们 -你来这干嘛 - Hey,guys. - What are you doing here? 你说呢今晚是新漫画书之夜啊 What do you mean? It's new comic book night. 鉴于你和佩妮终于勾搭上了 Yeah,but since you and Penny finally hooked up,we thought 我们以为你们会来个光溜溜之夜呢 you two would be having bouncy naked yum-yum night. 生活并非只有性爱拉杰 There's more to life than sex,Raj. 谁认同"莱佩情24小时内熄火" Okay,who had "Leonard flames out with Penny in less than 24 hours"? 我 I did. 什么都没熄火 Nothing flamed out. 我们没必要夜夜春宵 We don't have to have sex every night,you know. 是没必要但强烈推荐啊 You don't have to,but it's highly recommended. 在机遇之窗猛然关闭之前好好利用这段绝佳时期 Yeah,take advantage of that window of opportunity before it slams shut on your little dinky. 这不是机遇的问题 It's not a matter of opptunity. 我们要了解对方

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E02

S4E02 – The Cruciferous V egetable Amplification Scene: The apartment. Sheldon has a series of whiteboards across the room. Leonard: Whatchadoin’ there? Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner? Sheldon: The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: And this is a schematic for a bird-trapping device that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: What I’m doing here is trying to determine when I’m going to die. Leonard: A lot of people are working on that research. So what is all this? Sheldon: My family history factoring in longevity, propensity for disease, et cetera. Leonard: Interesting. Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB. What’s KBB? Sheldon: Killed by badger. Leonard: How’s t hat? Sheldon: It was Thanksgiving. Uncle Carl said, I think there’s a badger living in our chimney. Hand me that flashlight. Those were the last words he ever spoke to us. Leonard: I don’t think you need to worry about death by badgers being hereditary. Sheldon: Not true. The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically. Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded against a brawny member of the weasel family. Who’s to say that I don’t share that flawed DNA? Leonard: You can always get a badger and find out. Sheldon: But seriously, even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor, at best I have 60 years left. Leonard: That long, huh? Sheldon: 60 only takes me to here. I need to get to here. Leonard: What’s there? Sheldon: The earliest estimate of the singularity, when man will be able to transfer his consciousness into machines and achieve immortality. Leonard: So, you’re upset about missing out on becoming some sort of freakish self-aware robot? Sheldon: By this much. Leonard: Tough break. You want eggs? Sheldon: You don’t get it, Leonard. I’m going to miss so much, the unified field theory,cold fusion, the dogapus. Leonard: What’s a dogapus? Sheldon: A hybrid dog and octopus. Man’s underwater best friend. Leonard: Is somebody working on that? Sheldon: I was going to. I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday. Leonard: Wait a minute. You hate dogs. Sheldon: A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls. No one can hate that. Credits sequence. Scene: The apartment. Howard: What do we owe you? Leonard: It came to $28.17. Let’s say six bucks apiece. Howard: Here you go. Leonard: Thank you. Penny: What? Leonard: Never mind. I got it. Penny: Oh, you wanted me to pay.

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词12

看咱哥俩准备好去奔赴四人约会 Look at us,getting ready for a double date 还是和真正的女人且光明正大的 With actual women who publicly acknowledge 以女朋友身份 They're our girlfriends. 没错真女人最赞 Yes,actual women are the best. 我就不明白了 I don't understand. 难道还有其他种类的女人 What other kind of women are there? 霍华德人造女性是属于你的研究部门的 Howard,artificial women are your department. 你要接这个茬吗 You want to take this? 才不咧那会吓坏他的 No,it would just freak him out. 听着在出发之前 Listen,before we leave, 我要警告你我是个热情的男人 I should warn you,I'm a passionate man 倾向于公开地表达我炙热的感情 And I tend towards public displays of affection. 你到底想说什么啊霍华德 What are you trying to tell me,Howard? 我会在车里或餐厅里缠绵一下 There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant, 而且我不想让伯纳黛特感到不安 And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable, 所以如果你和佩妮也打啵儿的话会有所帮助的 So it would help if you and Penny made out,too. 别担心 Don't worry. 我们正打算在沙拉吧上云雨一番咧 We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar. 晚上好白种人 Namaste,white people. 好消息 Good news! 我租到了四小时特别版的《守望者》 I rented us the four-hour edition of Watchmen.

生活大爆炸第二季台词(中英文对照)11

生活大爆炸第二季英文剧本台词11.txt 你的论点完全缺乏科学论证。 argument: 论点 lack: 缺乏 scientific: 科学的 merit: 价值 It is well established Superman cleans his, uniform by flying into Earth's yellow sun, establish: 确定 Superman: 虚构的超级英雄,美国漫画中的经典人物,诞生于1938年6 月,出现在DC漫画公司的多种书籍中,还被改编成动画、电影、电视剧、舞台剧,影响深远 uniform: 制服 十分肯定的是,超人飞到地球的黄色恒星,可以清洁他的超人服。 which incinerates any contaminate matter incinerate: 烧成灰 contaminate: 受到污染的 matter: 物质 任何污染物都可以烧掉。 and leaves t invulnerable Kryptonian, fabric unharmed and daisy fresh. invulnerable: 不会受伤害的 Kryptonia: 克里普顿星,超人出生地 fabric: 纤维织物 unharmed: 没有受伤的 daisy: 极好的【非常的】 fresh: 新鲜的【干净的】 只留下不可摧毁的氪星球纤维布,完全无害,超级干净。 -Wolowitz: What if he gets something, Kryptonian on it? 要是又染上啥氪星球的东西怎么办? -Sheldon:Like what? 比如什么呢? -Wolowitz: I don't know. Kryptonian mustard. mustard: 芥末 不知道,也许氪芥末吧。 -Sheldon: I think we can safely assume that all, Kryptonian condiments were destroyed assume: 假定 condiment: 调味品 destroy: 毁坏 我觉得我们完全可以设想,所有氪星球调味品都被毁灭掉了。 when the planet Krypton exploded. planet: 星球 explode: 爆炸 因为氪星已经爆炸了。 -Raj: Or it turned into mustard Kryptonite, turn into: 变成 或者全变成芥末放射物了。 the only way to destroy a rogue, Kryptonian hotdog threatening Earth. rogue: 劣质的 hotdog: 热狗 threaten: 威胁 这是消灭威胁地球的,劣质氪星热狗的唯一办法。 -Leonard: Raj, please, let's stay serious here. serious: 严肃的 Raj,拜托,严肃点讨论。 Superman's body is Kryptonian, therefore, his sweat is Kryptonian. therefore: 因此 sweat: 汗 超人的身体来自氪星,他的汗水也是。 -Wolowitz: Yeah, what about Kryptonian pit stains? pit: 痕迹 stain: 污点 对,还有氪星的汗渍呢?

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档