文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词12

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词12

看咱哥俩 准备好去奔赴四人约会
Look at us,getting ready for a double date
还是和真正的女人且光明正大的
With actual women who publicly acknowledge
以女朋友身份
They're our girlfriends.


没错 真女人最赞
Yes,actual women are the best.
我就不明白了
I don't understand.
难道还有其他种类的女人
What other kind of women are there?
霍华德 人造女性是属于你的研究部门的
Howard,artificial women are your department.
你要接这个茬吗
You want to take this?
才不咧 那会吓坏他的
No,it would just freak him out.
听着 在出发之前
Listen,before we leave,
我要警告你 我是个热情的男人
I should warn you,I'm a passionate man
倾向于公开地表达我炙热的感情
And I tend towards public displays of affection.
你到底想说什么啊 霍华德
What are you trying to tell me,Howard?
我会在车里或餐厅里缠绵一下
There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant,
而且我不想让伯纳黛特感到不安
And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable,
所以如果你和佩妮也打啵儿的话会有所帮助的
So it would help if you and Penny made out,too.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们正打算在沙拉吧上云雨一番咧
We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar.
晚上好 白种人
Namaste,white people.
好消息
Good news!
我租到了四小时特别版的《守望者》
I rented us the four-hour edition of Watchmen.
-我有了 -看过了
- Got it. - Seen it.
我的详细分析已经发到网上了
Detailed analysis posted online.
那...我们今晚干嘛
Well,then what are we going to do tonight?
不好意思哈 拉杰
Uh,sorry,Raj.
我和霍华德要与
Howard and I are going out to dinner
-佩妮和伯纳黛特共进晚餐 -没错
- With penny and bernadette. - Yeah.
我和莱纳德告别无忧无虑的单身生活了
No more carefree bachelor nights for me and Leonard.
咱这两匹野马算是彻底从良了
These broncos have been saddled.
我们是怎么勾到真正的女人的
How did we get actual women?
真棒
Great.
难道他们就这么见色忘义
They get girlfriends,and they just abandon us?
这很好哇 不是吗
It is great,isn't it?
-一个美妙的夜晚就在前方 -是吗
- We have a wonderful evening ahead of us. - We do?
那是 我才发现我没有
Oh,yes. I just discovered I don't have
足够的硬盘空间分配给Linux系统
Enough room ony hard drive for a Linux partition,
所以你和我要做一份全套备份
So you and I are going to perform a full backup,
初始化然后重装我的所有操作系统
Reinitialize and then reinstall all my operating systems.
我才不想做那个咧
I don't want to do that.
好吧
All right.
那我要做一份全套备份
Well,I'm going to perform full backup,
初始化然后重装我的所有操作系统
Reinitialize and then reinstall all my operating systems.


那我呢
What about me
嗯...我刚了解到有好几种类型的人造女性
Well,I understand there are several types of artificial women.
也许你应该关注一下那方面
Maybe you should look into that.
老兄 今晚有太多很酷的事情
Dude,there's so many cool things
等着我们去玩呢 看
We could be doing tonight. Look.
在幽谷拱廊商场
At the glendale galleria,
"穿上你最正的阻特装
"Put on your best zoot suit
40年代流行爵士音乐迷所穿上衣过膝 宽肩 裤子肥大裤口狭窄的服装
在梅西百货附近的中央广场向摇摆音乐致敬
"It's a salute to swing music in the center court near macy's.
晚五点到九点
5 p.M. To 9 p.M."
怎么样 如何
Huh? Huh?
向阻特装的致敬
A salute to zoot.
听起来像是猫头鹰
Sounds like a hoot.
不好意思 拉杰
I'm sorry,Raj,
我今晚没有向任何类型服装致敬的欲望
I have no desire to salute any article of clothing tonight.
更何况这还涉及到四十年代的种族暴乱
Much less one that's linked to race riots in the 1940s.
种族暴乱
Race riots?
阻特装暴动
The zoot suit riots.
啊哈
Oh.
我一直以为那是什么圣诞节后的减价活动
I always thought that was some sort of after-christmas sale.
那为什么不单纯地到拱廊商场散散步呢
Well,then why don't we just go to the galleria and walk around?
我又不需要那里面的东西
But I don't need anything at the galleria.
你在拱廊商场有何需求
Do you need anything at the galleria?
没 我们就随便走走看看怎么回事而已
No. We would just walk around and see what's what.
这在语义上是个无效的句子
That's a semantically null sentence.
那好吧 嗯...那这个如何
Okay,well,how about this?
大学网站上的
From the university web site:
晚七点到十点 诺顿厅多功能室
7 p.M To 10:00 p.M.,Norton hall multipurpose room,
"理科与文科的
"Mixer for grad student and faculty
研究生和教员联谊
of the science and humanities departments.
"不论你是分解原子还是分解不定式
"Whether you split atoms or infinitives,
这是你必到的聚会
This is the place to be."
这当然是很幽默 但...
Well,that's certainly amusing,but...
但我没兴趣
I have no interest.
别这样 谢尔顿
Come on,Sheldon,
这个世界上充满了在室外活动的人
The world is filled with people doing things outside.
我们出去吧
Let's go outside.
外面多美好
Outside is good.
要是外面这么美好 那为什么人类花费上千年
Outside is so good,why has mankind spent thousands of years
来完美内部装饰
Trying to perfect inside?
我咋知道 也许是营销计划
I don't know,it's a marketing scheme.
拜托 谢尔顿 我是个年轻的
Please,Sheldon,I'm a young,
来自他乡的"刚健的"纯爷们儿访客
Virile visitor from a foreign land
我需要炫耀下我的"宝贝"
And I need to strut my stu

ff.
那我提供个妥协方案
Let me offer you a compromise.
当我感到憋闷 想换换视野的时候
Sometimes when I feel stifled and want a change of scenery,
我会利用我的想象力
I use my imagination.
天 来了
Oh,boy.
我最爱探访的地方之一
One of my favorite places
就是二维世界
To visit is the two dimensional world
在爱德温?艾伯特的数学幻想小说
Described in Edwin Abbott's mathematal fantasy,
《平地》里有描述过
"Flatland."
我才不想去平地
I don't want to go to flatland.
你这么说只是因为你还没去过那里
You're only saying that becae you haven't been there.
我现在是二维空间里的一个六边形
I am now a hexagon in two-dimensional space
并且只能感知其他物体的边缘
And can only perceive the edges of other objects.
见鬼咧
Oy.
那是你吗 拉杰
Is that you,Raj?
我认不出你的边缘
I don't recognize your edge.
谢尔顿 我求你了
Sheldon,I'm begging you.
我想参加这个联谊 而且不想一个人去
I want to go to this mixer,and I don't want to go alone.
那你就走运了
Well,you're in luck.
在平地上正有一个联谊
There's a mixer here in flatland
在埃德温的小说里线段是女性
看啊 那边有条性感的线段
Oh,look,the's a sexually attractive line segment
你应该跟她搭讪
You should chat her up.
-什么? -告诉她你是一个圆
- What? - Tell her you're a circle.
平地上的女孩子都喜欢圆
Flatland gals are all hot for circles.
伯纳黛特 我希望你现在有胃口
I hope you're hungry,beadette.
我们要去一家很棒的餐厅
We're going to a terrific restaurant.
噢 我快饿死了
Oh,yeah,I'm starved.
花了一整天的时间在生物实验室
When you spend all day in a bio-lab,
观察食肉细菌如何吃掉小型啮齿类动物
Watching flesh-eating bacteria skeletonize small rodents,
真的让人胃口大开
It really works up an appetite.
这个女人喜欢食肉细菌
Flesh-eating bacteria.
但我还是想吻她
And yet,I still want to kiss this woman.
这说明什么?
What does that tell you?
为了上她二垒这个极小的可能性
That you'd be willing to die a horrible death
你愿意尸骨无存地死去?
On the off-chance you'd get to second base?
我们已经远不止是二垒的关系了
Oh,we're way past second base.
对吧 亲爱的?
Right,Howard?
虽然我们对各垒的位置
Well,we kind of disagree
有些分歧
About what the bases are.
佩妮 你工作怎么样?
How's your work going,penny?
有参加什么表演吗?
Any acting jobs?
我最近的一个大型表演是
Well,the last big thing I did was this production
在一家保龄球馆上的剧场演出安妮日记
Of Diary of Anne Frank above a bowling alley.
但我觉得我的转机马上要来了
But I think things might be turning around pretty soon.
太好了 怎么回事?
Great. How come?
答应我你不会嘲笑我

Well,promise you won't make fun of me.
当然 我永远不会嘲笑你
Of course,I would never make fun of you.
好吧
Okay.
一个通灵师告诉我 如果我剪了头发
Well,I went to this psychic who told me that if I cut my hair,
我就能出演一个全国性的广告
I'm going to get a national commercial.
什... 开玩笑呢吧?
Wh... seriously?
你去找通灵师要职业建议?
You're getting career advice from a psychic?
好一个永远不嘲笑她
Good job not making fun of her.
她跟那些骗子不同的 好不好
She's not one of those phonies,okay.
她写了本书 还有自己的网站
She wrote a book and has her own web site.
噢 你干吗不早说?
Oh,gee,why didn't you say so?
又不是人人都有资格申请网站的
They don't let just anyone have a web site.
-你干吗这么刻薄? -你觉得奇怪?
- Why are you being such a jerk? - You're surprised?
你的通灵师没告诉你我会变得很刻薄?
Your psychic tell you I was going to be a jerk?
去死吧
Bite me.
开玩笑嘛 佩妮
Come on,penny.
你们俩继续吵你们
Why don't you kids go ahead and chat?
我们要在后面亲热一会儿
We're gonna make out back here.
我要上你三垒了
I'm sliding into third.
谢谢你陪我来
Thanks for coming with me.
谢谢你给我
Thanks for giving me
限量版的绿灯侠能量灯
Your limited edition green lantern lantern.
你非得带上它不可吗?
Did you really have to bring it in with you?
如果恶魔来袭 但我的戒指又没了能量怎么办?
What if evil strikes and my power ring runs low?
-来吧 我们去喝一杯 -我不喝酒
- Come on,let's get a drink. - I don't drink.
我要喝酒
Yeah,well I do.
而且我的泡妞伙伴带着台能量灯
And when my wingman is carrying a green lantern lantern,
我得喝得更多
I drink a lot.
请给我一杯伏特加橙汁鸡尾酒
I'll have a screwdriver,please.
别吝啬你的伏特加
Don't be chintzy with the screw.
我要一杯漂浮沙士 [无酒精饮料]
I would like a root beer float.
谢尔顿 他们这儿没有冰淇淋
Sheldon,they don' have ice cream.
没有?
They don't?
显然这里的人对派对的定义
Well,apparently,these people and I differ greatly
跟我是不一样的
On the definition of "Party."
给他秀兰?邓波尔(一种无酒精鸡尾酒)
He'll have a shirley temple.
也别吝啬里面的果汁
And don't be chintzy with the shirley.
好的
Okay,
我们开始找女人吧
Let's check out the females.

All right.
那里有个女人
There's a female.
那是威尔金森教授的太太
That's professor wilkinson's wife.
她好像都80了
She's like 80 years old.
但她是个女人
But she's female.
-你不是要玩找女人的游戏吗? -不
- Isn't that the game? - No.
我要找的是能共赴巫山的小妞
I'm looking for a hookup.
噢 是么
Oh,yes.
所以这个游戏的重点是
So,the point of this exercise is
帮你

找到可以交配的人?
For you to find someone to copulate with?
别那么大声
Not so loud,
不过理论上是正确的
But ideally,yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我作为泡妞伙伴的职责是什么?
And what is my function as "Wingman"?
-帮我完成游戏 -没问题
- You help me run my game. - Okay.
你的游戏是什么?
What is your game?
在我跟女人胡吹的时候
When I lie through my teeth to a woman,
你就点头附和我
You nod and agree.
这玩意儿真帅
Hey,that's pretty cool.
它是什么东西?
What is it?
这是限量版的
It's a limited edition
绿灯侠能量灯
Green lantern lantern.
我朋友在找可以跟他交配的人
My friend is looking for someone to copulate with.
你真幽默
You're very funny.
我是艾比
I'm Abby.
-我是谢尔顿 -你好
- I'm Sheldon. - How do you do?
我是拉杰?罗摩衍?库萨帕里
Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali.
-叫我拉杰 -你好 拉杰
- Call me Raj. - Hi,Raj.
你是哪里人?
Where are you from?
神秘的印度次大陆
The mysterious subcontinent of India.
噢 印度
Ooh,India.
-你了解印度吗 -看过贫民窟的百万富翁
- You know India? - I saw Slumdog Millionaire.
哇 那我就是贫民窟的天体物理学家
Well,I'm a slumdog astrophysicist.
你爸不是妇科医生吗[有钱人家]
I thought your father was a gynecologist.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
玛莎 快来
Martha,come here.
这两位是拉杰和谢尔顿
Meet Raj and Sheldon.
-这是我朋友 玛莎 -你们好
- This is my friend,Martha. - Hi.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
这不是限量版的
Is that the limited edition
绿灯侠能量灯吗
Green Lantern Lantern?
光明的昼 暗黑的夜
"In brightest day,in darkest night,
一切罪恶无所遁形
no evil shall escape my sight."
真是酷毙了
Oh,that is so awesome!
多谢
Thank you.
选好要和谁交配了吗
Have you chosen one to copulate with?
我们聊些什么呢
So,what should we talk about?
我们可以再听听某人的言论
Well,we could always learn more
为什么信灵媒的人都是小白
about why people who believe in psychics are idiots.
是吧 莱纳德
Leonard?
这我们就不必多说了
Oh,we don't need to talk about that anymore.
莱纳德在车里已经说得够绝了
Leonard covered it pretty well in the car.
不好意思 但事实如此
I'm sorry,but facts are facts.
得了 你所无法理解的事
Right,and if you can't understand it,
那就不是事实
It's not a fact.
不 如果不是事实 那就是扯淡
No,if it's not a fact,it's not a fact.
明白了
Oh,got it.
多谢你教育我
Thank you for educating me.
不客气
You're welcome.
鱼好吃吗
How's your fish?
相当美味
Amazing.
要来点吗
Would you like to try some?
-当然 -但事实很残酷
- Yeah,sure. - Well,the fact is,
偏不给你吃
you can't.
霍华德 伯纳黛特 你俩都是科学家
Come on,Howard,

Bernadette,you' both scientists.
行行好 帮帮忙吧
Help me out here.
你觉得呢 他们小两口矛盾
What do you think-- want to jump
我们要搅这趟浑水吗
right in the middle of another couple's argument?
不了 谢谢
No,thank you.
爱莫能助
Sorry.
我想我们别谈这个话题了
Maybe we suld just stop talking about this.
我还是觉得我们都闭嘴好了
Maybe some of us should stop talking altogether.
今晚用餐如何
How is everything tonight?
相当郁闷
Really uncomfortable.
稳定而互相支持的一夫一妻关系中
You know,the best thing about being in a committed,
最大的优点就在于
monogamous,mutually supportive relationship
即使两人发生分歧
is that even if you have different idea,
并经过激烈辩论 但感情不受影响
you can have a spirited debate,yet still care for,
甚至吵过后还是可以云雨一番...
even make love with...
不要鱼了吗
Want your fish?
我不用是灵媒
I knew you were going to do that.
也能猜到你会这样
Doesn't make me psychic!
好吧 你这废柴只会把事情越弄越糟
Attaboy,Leonard make it worse.
什么情况
What's going on?
我们找到女人了
We scored.
我助攻的
I'm the wingman.
好啊
Hey.
-戴上 防镭射 -难忘一宵啊
- Laser. - Had a great night last night.
我是不想透露太多啦
I don't like to kiss and tell,
但某些人已经上了八垒了哦
but somebody made it to eighth base.
八垒是个什么情况
What the hell is eighth base?
七垒只到宽衣解带
Seventh base with shirt off.
宽的还是我的衣
Well,my shirt.
你和佩妮咋样了
How'd things go with Penny?
好得不能再好了
Oh... couldn't be better.
我们感情生活一不顺
Are we taking our relationship
就拿无辜的赛昂人出气吗
frustrations out on innocent Cylons?
可不止赛昂人呢
It's not just Cylons.
接下来就轮到超人了
Superman's next.
好吧 我本想在吃午饭前
All right,I was going to try to squeeze in
溜过来吐吐槽
a little more mocking before lunch,
但我想我还是识相点撤吧
but I can come back later
免得被你的杀伤性武器给殃及了
when you don't have a high-powered weapon.
我怎么能和信灵媒的女孩子约会呢
How can I go out with a woman who believes in psychics?
这有啥 我以前泡过一个妞
Hey,I once dated a girl
她还相信自己被外星人绑架过
who believed she was abducted by aliens.
你就不介意吗
And that didn'bother you?
正相反[法语]
Au contraire.
说明她好骗又值得"深探"一番
It meant she was gullible and open to a little probing.
我该咋办
What am I supposed to,
和佩妮一起时我就得装着相信吗
Pretend I believe something I don't whenever I'm with Penny?
我肯定佩妮和你一起时
Yes,I'm sure Penny fakes all kinds of things
她也不都是装出来的吗
when she's with you.
帮个忙 怎么都好 让我爆了


Do me a favor-- lean or,put your head right here.
换种说法和你解释吧
Let me show you anothe way to look at this.
这里是全宇宙的女人
Here we have the universe of all women.
其中这一部分的女人
These are the ones
你想和她们上床
you want to sleep with.
而这里的女人则与你的想法如出一辙
These are the women who believe exactly what you believe.
而只有这点女人愿意和你上床
These are the women who would be willing to sleep with you.
而你的理想伴侣
And right there in the little triple intersection...
只能从这三者之间小小的交集中找了
is your ideal mate.
而你的那个她可能是个又矮又自卑的物理学家
Odds are she's a short physicist with low self-esteem
还是在为中国政府研究所工作
who lives in a government research facility in china.
你到底想说啥
What's your point?
为了和佩妮继续交往下去
In order to keep hing a sexual relationship with Penny,
我就得放弃
I have to give up everything I believe in--
我对科学知识的信仰
my intellectual integrity,the very nature
和我的本性吗
of who I am?
我做不到 霍华德
I can't do that,Howard.
完全理解
I respect that.
那是什么
What is that?
你的新女友
Your new girlfriend.
祝你今晚愉快
Have fun tonight.
狗狗
The dog...
Koira.
Koira.
书名《学习芬兰语》
屋顶
The roof...
Katto
Katto
葡萄
Grapes...
Ryp leet
Ryp leet
等一下
One minute.
Sis n
Sis n
什么意思
What was that?
是指"请进"
It means "Come in."
我电脑在装新的操作系统
It's taking forever to load
等的时间太久了
The new operating system on my computer.
我消毒了厨房和卫生间
I disinfected the kitchen and the bathroom,
索性就来学习芬兰语吧
And now I thought I'd learn Finnish.
那是印度语
That's Hindi for
就是说你爱咋咋滴吧
"Whatever floats your bought."
我收到艾比发来的短信
Uh,listen,I got a text from that girl Abby,
她跟她朋友玛莎 还想跟我们出去玩
And she and her friend Martha want to hang out with us again.
你怎么说
What do you say?
我什么都不会说
I don't say anything.
只会提醒你 你这个表情
I merely offer you facial expression
说明你走火入魔了
That suggests you've gone insane
我不明白 你明明也很开心的啊
I don't get it.You had a great time.
没错 我是玩得很开心
Yes,exactly,I had a great time.
但完了就完了 我就找其他事做了
{\c I've moved on to other things.
比如说 等我学会了芬兰语
For example,after I learn Finnish,
我是不会再去学一遍的
I'm not going to learn Finnish again
求你了 谢尔顿 我这个无助的印度男孩
Please,Sheldon,I'm a lost Indian boy
远离故土 就想交个女朋友
Far from home,and I want a girlfriend
想让艾比当我女朋友
And I want her to be Abby,
但除非能带上玛莎 不然

她是不会出来的
And she'll only come over if she can bring Martha.
拉杰 我强烈怀疑你能提出什么论据
Raj,I highly doubt there is any argument you can make,
或许你可以试试威胁我 运用夸张策略
Threat you might levy,rhetorical strategy,
恳求我 给我施法
Plea,invocation,
跟我祈祷 芬兰语是vetoomus
Supplication,or... vetoomus
不如试试这几招 说服我再考虑下
That you can employ that would convince me to reconsider.
斯坦?李 《绿巨人》漫画的作者
斯坦?李亲笔签名的"神奇绿巨人"手套
My Incredible Hulk hand signed by Stan Lee.
天哪
Oh,my.
这是我多年梦寐以求的
I've admired these for years.
也就是说你肯再次跟我出去见她们了
So does that mean we can go with the girls again?
绿巨人同意再次跟弱小的人类约会
Hulk agree to second date with puny humans!
约会时你可不能戴那手套
You can't wear the hands on the date.
绿巨人伤心了
Hulk sad.
你清理干净了烘干机滤出来的绒毛
Cleaning out the old dryer lint,huh?
不但是种礼貌之举
Not only is it courteous,
更增加了安全系数
It's safety smart.
每年都有一万五千起火灾
Every year,15,000 fires are caused
是由烘干机上的绒毛突然起火导致的
By accidental dryer lint ignition.
现在你该接下去说
Now you're supposed to say,
哇 真是个有趣的事实
"Wow,what an interesting fact.
过来吧 你这小呆瓜
"Come here,you crazy,nerdy guy.
我怎么都不会生你气的
I could never be mad at you."
哇 你就想明白了这些吗
Wow,that's all you got
你可是在我们四人约会的时候
After you were the most obnoxious person
做足了讨人嫌的事 尤其是还当着霍华德?沃罗威茨的面
On a double date that included Howard Wolowitz?
不 我很抱歉
No,I'm sorry.
我说真的
I really am.
嘲笑别人笃信的事 肯定是不对的
It's not right to mock what a person believes in.
谢谢
Thank you.
愿意去我的灵媒那里
Would you be willing to go to my psychic
看看到底这么回事吗
And see what it's all about?
你愿意看看这本书吗
Would you be willing to read a book
里面简要说明了 为何灵媒都是骗人的
That concisely explains how all psychics are frauds?
我不愿意
I would not.
好吧 我们去见见你的灵媒
Okay,let's go see your psychic.
真的吗
Really?
对 我们俩至少得有一人保持开放的思维吧
Well,yeah,one of us has to keep an open mind.
你是说我没有开放的思维
You saying I don't have an open mind?
完全没这意思 我还是帮你忙这事吧
No,n-not at all. Let me help you with this stuff.
我还相信鬼魂
You know,believe in ghosts,too.
-很好 -还有占星术
- Great. - And astrology.
我知道 还有金字塔能和治疗水晶
I know,and pyramid power and healing crystals.
不不不 水晶可不管用
Oh,no,no,no,crystals don't work.

的吗 界限在这里吗
Really,that's the line?
物理是真实的 水晶就是种巫术
Psychics are real,but crystals are voodoo
巫术也是真实存在的
Oh,voodoo's real.
你绝对不会愿意招惹巫术的
You don't want t mess with voodoo.
《平地》不仅仅是部数学幻想小说
Flatland is more than just a mathematical essay.
同时也是维多利亚时代社会风俗方面的专著
It is also a treatise on Victorian social
我还从未如此考虑过
You know I had never considered that.
这必将彻底
Wow,that's going to
改变我对二维世界的造访
Completely change my visits there.
好了 很晚了
Well,it's late.
该上床了
Time for bed.
好啊
Okay.
晚安 美丽的人类
Good night,beauty human.
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
什么事
Yes?
他们两个
Listen,they're kind of
在客厅就忙着搞上了
Getting busy in the living room,and...
我在想 能不能到你房里呆一会
I was wondering if I could hang out in here for a while.
我想可以吧
Well,I suppose.
进来吧
Come in.
我睡莱纳德房里去 晚安
I'll sleep in leonard's room. Good night.








相关文档
相关文档 最新文档